Terms and Conditions
Definitions of Terms
“ESTATELIFE” or "EstateLife.com", is an Internet real estate service operated by EstateLife, a Florida Limited Liability Company.
"Agent" or "Real Estate Agent" means a real estate broker, salesperson, agent, associate broker, or similar state licensed real estate professional.
"Buyer" or "Condo Buyer" means a person who is buying or considering purchasing or leasing a property.
"Seller" or "Condo Seller" means a person who is selling or considering the sale or lease of a property.
“Condo” means a condominium, townhome or loft property being offered for sale or lease on www.EstateLife.com.
"Prospective Buyer or Seller" is an individual that expressed an immediate and genuine interest in the sale, purchase or lease of real property.
"User" means a person who is either a Buyer, Seller, Broker, Developer or third party duly authorized by the same who accesses the Website and otherwise utilizes the services of estatelife.com.
"Website" means the EstateLife Internet website currently located at the URL address www.estatelife.com.
- The User must be a Prospective Buyer, Seller, Broker or Developer of a Condo or other party with a bona fide interest in the purchase, sale or lease of such real property.
- The User must (a) provide true, accurate and current information; (b) maintain and update this information and ensure that it remains true, accurate and current. By registering, the User consents to receive personalized emails, telephone calls and/or faxes from estatelife.com.
- To register, the User must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Any User that holds any type of real estate license, including, but not limited to brokers, associate brokers or salespersons license must advise estatelife.com by telephone, facsimile, e-mail or chat before that User may access any password protected material including Condo listing data or other data compilations. estatelife.com reserves the right to deny or terminate access to any real estate agent at its discretion.
- All data provided on the Website is for the personal, sole and private, non-commercial use of the Client or User and not available for redistribution, retransmission or copying. The Client or User may not sell or use the website data for any purpose, other than the purpose of attempting to evaluate Condos for sale, purchase or lease or otherwise utilize the tools and resources of the Website. User acknowledges that the individual estatelife.com listing service which supplies the listing data, owns such data and User acknowledges the validity of the estatelife.com’s copyright to such data. User further agrees that all images, floorplans and other content provided by User for their listing on the Website may be placed into the estatelife.com data library and reused by subsequent Users of the Website.
- The Client or User must provide their own access to the World Wide Web ("www") and pay any fees associated with such access.
- Client or User agrees to limit their online search to Condos or properties within their anticipated purchase or lease ability or price range and to Condos that meet their other criteria.
- Client or User agrees to abide by all copyright restrictions placed on the content of the estatelife.com site including, but not limited to, any material or data compilations where estatelife.com or others hold the copyright.
- The Client or User agrees that Agents may also represent other prospective buyers seeking to purchase or lease properties that may meet Client's criteria.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the service is provided "as is," without warranty or representation of any kind, either express or implied, as to (1) the operation of the Website, (2) the information, data, services or products provided through or in connection with this service or (3) the ability, quality or reliability of any third party service provider accessed through or in conjunction with the use of this service.
- estatelife.com disclaims any and all warranties, including, but not limited to: (1) any warranties concerning the availability, accuracy, usefulness, or content of or uninterrupted access to information, products or services and (2) any warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft, or destruction or unauthorized access or, alteration of or use of record in connection with the use or operation of this service, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence or any other cause of action.
- Neither estatelife.com nor any of its officers, directors, investors, employees, contractors, agents, successors, assigns, affiliates, or content or service providers shall be liable to Client, User or any other third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages arising out of the use of this service or inability to gain access to or use this service or out of any breach of any warranty, even if estatelife.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages;
- Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for damages. Therefore, the above limitations may not apply. In such states, the respective liability of estatelife.com, its officers, directors, investors, employees, contractors, agents, successors, assigns and affiliates is limited to the greatest extent permitted by such states' laws;
- Estatelife.com reserves the right to terminate User and/or Client access to the Website and/or cease doing business with any person who uses profanity, obscenity, vulgarity or offensive, threatening, unlawful, harmful, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, libelous, invasive, hateful, abusive or otherwise objectionable language, behavior or conduct in any manner towards any estatelife.com employee, agent, contractor or customer, on the Website, in emails, in telephone conversations or messages, in writing, or in person. Additionally, estatelife.com reserves the right to refuse to do business with any person or allow any person's content to be placed on the Website in the sole and absolute discretion of estatelife.com.
- By accessing, browsing or using this Site, User acknowledges that User has read, understood, and agrees to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to U.S. export and re-export control laws and regulations.